Garden Services from Bawden Managed Landscapes
The garden services business Bawden Managed Landscapes was started over 30 years ago just a couple of miles from our current premises in Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire. The business was started by Richard Bawden, in the late seventies, overtime it has become one of the most highly regarded providers of professional garden maintenance in the South of England, and particularly Wiltshire. Renowned for the quality of workmanship and professionalism, the service provided to domestic customers, whether it be mowing lawns, laying turf, seeding or providing horticultural advice is second to none.
There is a family feel to the business with Richard's wife, Nicola, brother in-law Richard, and sister in-law Melanie all taking active roles on a a day to day basis. As a family owned business though it is the staff that are the greatest strength, several have many years' service, working tirelessly to deliver a professional and friendly service to each and every one of our customers.
All of the staff making up the Bawden Managed Landscapes team are directly employed, not sub-contractors, wearing Bawden uniform and driving vehicles in the Bawden livery. This way we can guarantee a friendly, reliable, knowledgeable and professional service, each and every time.
Bawden Managed Landscapes can provide a range of garden services to domestic customers, whether they have large or small gardens, want regular maintenance or a one off visit, all are very welcome.
The Bawden teams regularly provide garden services in Amesbury, Andover, Devizes, Durrington, Marlborough, Salisbury, Shrivenham, Swindon, Westbury and Wilton.
Garden services offered by Bawden include:
- Lawn mowing and grass cutting.
- Lawn maintenance and renovation.
- Shrub bed and border weeding.
- Seasonal garden tidies.
- Weed control.
- Bark and wood chip mulching.
- Hedge trimming and shrub pruning.
- Fruit tree pruning.
- Pond maintenance and cleaning.
- Gutter, fascia board and downpipe cleaning.
- Patio and decking maintenance.
- Power Washing.
At Bawden Managed Landscapes all customer enquiries are treated in the same way, whether the job is large or small, Bawden will always:
- Make an appointment to meet with you and discuss the work required.
- Provide a detailed written quotation with the full costs of the work identified.
- Provide a written contract that sets out clearly our terms and conditions.
- State clearly the amount of VAT that is payable.
- Remove all waste from your garden as part of the work completed.
- Ensure that you are happy with the work completed before sending out an invoice.
- Allow 28 days for payment.
- Invite you to provide feedback on how the job has gone from start to finish.
- Thank you for choosing Bawden Managed Landscapes.