Grounds Maintenance Operative Job Vacancy - Salisbury
Bawden Managed Landscapes are looking to recruit two permanent, full-time Grounds Maintenance Operatives to work with our Garden/Grounds Maintenance teams servicing long established commercial and residential and clients in the local Salisbury area.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine interest in horticulture together with some skills and experience – ideally from a contractor or horticultural environment, be reliable, hard-working and diligent, a team-player and committed to ensuring the team continues to deliver the high standards our clients’ expect.
Minimum Essential Requirements
We are looking for grounds staff who ideally hold a qualification in horticultural and / or can demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Practical experience of commercial grounds maintenance (ideally at high end/prestigious sites)
- Have experience of grass cutting, sports pitch marking, hedge cutting and weed control
- Be confident and proficient in a wide range of horticultural activities
- Experience in using a broad range of horticultural machinery and equipment - in particular mowers and trimmers
- Be able to follow and implement good health and safety practices to ensure safe working
- A full UK driving licence (essential)
Any further qualifications such as wood chipper, stump grinder, PA1/PA6, First Aid at Work and a Trailer Licence would enhance your application.
If this position is a role you believe you can succeed in, we would like to hear from you. Please email a copy of your CV today.
All employees are required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Bawden Contracting Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- We offer a highly competitive salary based on qualifications and experience,
- Free parking.
- 28 days paid holiday, including public holidays,
- Full personal protective equipment provided.
- We value providing our staff with ongoing career development in grounds maintenance and horticulture.
Bawden Managed Landscapes is part of the privately-owned Bawden Group based in Wiltshire. Our work serves a variety of customers, including private domestic clients, MoD, local authorities, various councils and business parks. It is these customers that provide a source of varied, interesting and exciting work on a regular basis.
So, Fancy It?
Candidates can apply directly to us by downloading an application form and e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV, or sending it to our head office at Unit 1 Mills Way Centre, Mills Way, Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7AU. If you would like to have an informal discussion regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01980 623015.